My baby boy graduated from Kindergarten tonight. I can still remember when I was pregnant with him,the first time I heard his little heartbeat with the Doppler, and now he's 6 1/2 going into first grade. Where do the years go? He was THE most high-needs baby, I thought I'd never survive his first year, and now he's going to big boy "real" school.
I'll have to pack him a lunch.......he'll actually have to go potty at school instead of holding it until he gets home from half-day kindergarten. He'll be so tired when he gets home from school now.
This past year was so bittersweet-----one started algebra,one started kindergarten, one started preschool, and my last baby turned a year old. So many firsts and lasts.
I always hated it when little old ladies told me that the days are long but the years are short,and to savor every moment, but it is so true.
Geez, I think I'm gonna go cry in my beer now.........(I guess chardonnay will have to do)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment