So much has happened of late- 4 weeks ago our neighbors had their baby boy at 27 weeks gestation, only to have him pass away 1 week later. I just don't understand. This couple is loving, dedicated, and would give another child (they have a 5-year-old) a wonderful life. In the last 2 days, the local news told stories of 2 newborn babies that were apparently abused or neglected to death.
Why do these things happen?
My husband is doing mission work right now in Guatemala, at an orphanage. He's doing a bunch of much-needed repair work on their plumbing. He misses us and we miss him, but its important work that he's doing.
Allie turned 4 on Monday the 11th. I can't believe I have a 9, 6, 4, and 1 (2 next month) year old!
Back to school in 3 weeks........and due to the high cost of fuel we no longer have bus service. Grand!
OK...that's it....too tired......need sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment